Cosmetic dentistry is perhaps the most sought-after treatment for patients wishing to improve their smile. There are many options that exist to achieve a brighter, more attractive smile.
This is the simplest and fastest way to improve the overall appearance of the smile. Whitening lightens the tone of the teeth, giving a brighter, whiter smile. We have three options for this treatment.
- At-home whitening using custom-made special whitening trays for a perfect fit.
- In-clinic whitening uses a higher concentration and only a one-hour treatment time.
- Combined whitening includes the two previous techniques together as a combo treatment.
This is a great example of what can be achieved with teeth whitening
Cosmetic Dentistry & Veneers
What are Dental veneers? They are thin shells that are custom-made to fit on the front side of a tooth. Veneers can be used to improve misalignments, contour, and the color of a patients smile. Another benefit of a veneer is the ability to restore only the front side of a tooth, therefore, saving a large portion of the natural tooth structure. We offer two main options for veneers:
- Porcelain Veneers: This option requires preparation and design by 3D CAD CAM. Firstly, each tooth is carefully prepared. Secondly, the new teeth are designed in 3D taking in to consideration your smile line and facial characteristics. This way, the new smile compliments your strongest features. Finally, the teeth are made in-clinic and placed in position in a single appointment.
- Composite Veneers: This type of veneer is made directly on the tooth, usually in a single session using a special composite material. These veneers offer a more conservative approach to cosmetic dentistry as no reduction of the natural tooth is normally required. Material is added to improve contour and color.
Both of these cases of veneers have aligned the teeth and improved the color and contour, too.
- Aesthetic crowns: A dental crown, or cap, is a 360 degree restoration. Crowns are used on teeth that require greater enhancement and more corrections to teeth than what veneers can offer. They are also made by our 3D CAD CAM system which allows the teeth to be restored in a single session.
Dr Gomez is our specialist in cosmetic dentistry
Considering An Appointment for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Please drop us a line using our web form or message us by WhatsApp which is fast and easy. Please let us know where you are located, what treatment you would like, or what problem you are having so that we can help. Thanks!!